UK Street Address Database
Whether you seek to establish UK Street level geography:
- for marketing, planning, analysis, costing, routing, distribution purposes
- to validate and / or enhance your existing information
- to save time, resources sourcing addresses and avoid errors
- for construction of automated in-fill
- across the UK or for a regional / bespoke requirement
...this information set provides a comprehensive, structured, quality solution.
Created and compiled by us "in house", using numerous highly complex multi-pass intelligent string analysis and variable evaluation/comparison programmes, conceived, designed and programmed by us to apply over 20 years expert subject knowledge to processing and cross verification of information within our real world muti-million record address data.
- File comprises 5 fields: 1) Postcode, 2) Street, 3) Locality, 4) PostTown and 5) County
- Supplied as ASCII Delimited Comma Separated Text ~ approx 105Mb
- Fields 1) "Postcode", 4) "PostTown" and 5) "County", are always populated.
- Field 2) "Street" is populated where applicable to field 1) and available. "Street" is not always applicable/available to field 1); this arises in many rural areas and also in relation to specialised & non-geographic code types.
- Field 3) "Locality" is populated where applicable/available ~ explained further below.
- Both "Street" & "Locality" fields can hold expansive detail; where this occurs it is concatenated but separated by a comma (example: "Market Square, High Street").
- The file has a very high and ever increasing "Locality" coding; over 1 million records.
- We provide "Locality" against records of London's 8 Areas; such records contain either:
a) real "Locality" name followed by that of the Local Authority in brackets
or b) at a minimum the name of the Local Authority in brackets
This provides significantly enhanced real geography across London; the ability to use both/either element or exclude the Local Authority detail if desired, as it is always held in (brackets) and thus easy to isolate from the field.
- Our "County" coding is based on "Street" & "Postcode" location, as opposed to that of the "PostTown"; this provides greater accuracy, as the latter can on occasions be miles from the actual Street location and in a different "County".
- Supply based on a "per server" pricing model, as opposed to "per click", provides clients an accurate annual financial commitment.
"UK Street Address Database" ~ comprehensive ~ structured ~ quality information.
Note: Should you require enhancement of our standard product, for example by inclusion of additional information such as Geo-referencing (in Latitude&Longitude or Grid), Height above sea level (altitude) in metres, do not hesitate to contact us with detail of your requirement/objective. Our extensive experience in engineering bespoke databases/GIS/addressing enables us to achieve an optimised, accurate, cost effective client solution.
Evox Facilities Ltd, 9 Hillbrow, Reigate Road, Reigate, Surrey, RH2 0QX England
Tel/Fax: +044 (0)1737 247333